The Burden Has Been LIFTED!!

I literally just finished my last research paper (total 4 this semester). I feel so much better than I did last week! This morning was tough because I found out I got an F on a TAKE-HOME test for Health class! How much more horrible can that get? Halfway through the semester, Josh and I started to struggle more and more with waking up early and leaving the house on time for my 7:30 am class (we live one hour away). So I started being late, then I would get there halfway through class, then I would miss class entirely. Needless to say, that was probably the reason why I did so bad on that test.

But THEN during History class today, my teacher came up to me and said some things along these lines:

Arianna, your essay was amazing!! It was so well-written and insightful. I really enjoyed reading it! I want you to major in History now!!

I then proceeded to feel better. And then I proceeded to take out my laptop and check the grade she gave me online. 95% baby!!!! I am sooo happy because I worked my butt off on that research paper and I feel like for once, my efforts paid off.

Another thing I was stressing about was my Lifeguard testing. I didn't realize it until I took that class, but I have a fear of deep water. I don't know where it started, but it was an obstacle I had to learn to overcome in order to get certified as a Lifeguard this semester. And I did it!!!! Hopefully I'll get hired with the Mililani Town Association or a military base at one of their pools because I heard they pay way more than BYU-H does.

After Thursday (Friday for Josh) Final exams will be OVER and we'll be checking into the Hale Koa Hotel in Waikiki to celebrate my mom's birthday. Yes, it was her idea and yes, this is a typical thing for her to do. She likes splurging. I guess that's where I got it from. :)

P.S. I figured out why I get ZERO comments on every blog post. I changed the settings so now anyone can leave comments (please be nice!).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Humble Yourself or Be Compelled to Be Humble

Learning to Let Go

Celebrating 12 Years