Photo Updates!

Yes I know this is the second blog post in one night. But I have been failing at blogging so here's a quick photo update, in no particular order. :)

Dec. 7th (Pearl Harbor Day) was my last day working for the USS Missouri as a Tour Guide. My supervisors got me a beautiful lei and a cake for me and Christy! (She quit because she's leaving for her mission at the end of this month).

We visited one of Josh's best friends, Raymond, who bought an Army truck that was used to transport soldiers and he gave us a ride in it! It felt like we were gonna crush everyone else on the road!

Our first Christmas tree :)

Josh and our friend Kai on Black Friday. It's impossible to get them to act serious and help me shop! I have more fun laughing at them anyway.

More Black Friday (That's our "new" car behind me!)

Right before our annual Turkey Bowl (football game) on Thanksgiving Day...notice this is Josh's signature pose...-_-

Sunset on the beach after a surf session on the west side of our island. So blessed to live in Hawaii.

General conference trip in Utah at the Hogle Zoo with my family. Alena was sad, but she cheered up after. Who can resist Josh's handsome face?

Shave ice in Hale'iwa on the North Shore. And that is almost a real Josh smile. (He prefers silly faces to smiling in pics).


I love my silly husband. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humble Yourself or Be Compelled to Be Humble

Celebrating 12 Years

Learning to Let Go