Seeking to be Fulfilled

I spent most of this weekend brooding about my broken dreams. Actually, I don't want to make it sound like my weekend was horrible. It wasn't. But when I get carried away in my thoughts, I can easily turn molehills into mountains if you know what I mean. This is where I am so grateful for my husband. While I was crying and whining about my "broken dreams," I was reminded of one of the greatest dreams I've ever had, that has come true, and remains true each and every day. The dream I am referring to, was falling in love with someone who loves me just as equally. Falling in love with someone who values my happiness so much that he will continue to serve me even when I don't feel like I deserve to be served. Having the absolute privilege to be sealed, for time and all eternity, to this amazing guy who makes me so happy. This is a dream that has come true for me, and serves as a testimony of my Savior's love for me as well. And I should never, ever forget it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humble Yourself or Be Compelled to Be Humble

Learning to Let Go

Celebrating 12 Years