I Could've Written This Post Myself

http://meganswishingwell.blogspot.com/2012/04/feelings-matter.html?m=1

Thank you, Infertile Myrtle, for speaking for the rest if us.

Some days I am strong. Some days I can shrug off the comments. Some days I forget how broken I feel. Some days my faith is strong and I willfully submit to the Lord's plan for me, whatever that may be. But every day is a battle. Every. Single. Day.

My mind is blown by how much time has passed me by since we officially started "trying to conceive." At first I wouldn't admit it though. I would tell people, "We're not trying, but we're open to anything that may happen." Can you say foot in mouth?! I was not expecting this. Not one bit.

Looking back, almost all of my struggles were because of a mistake I made. So I knew it was my own fault that I was suffering. But when things just "happen," it really throws you for a loop. And I guess I'm still trying to figure out how to jump through that loop. Maybe that is the wrong attitude to have, but I am still learning.

It's hard to not think about it. It's hard not to feel down. But I won't stop hoping. Even if it may hurt me, in a way. I will continue to have hope.

Comments

  1. Ari! I made my blog public so you can follow me now:) I love yours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Humble Yourself or Be Compelled to Be Humble

Learning to Let Go

Celebrating 12 Years