Chinese New Year

Kung Hee Fat Choy!!! It is now the year of the snake! Sorry I know I am blogging backwards because Chinese New Years was on Feb 10 but that's okay. Chinese New Years always makes me miss my Chinese grampa who passes away just two years ago. He didn't say much to us because he was a quiet man except when he would lovingly boss us around hehe. But I knew how much he loved us. He always got us Chinese candies and I never liked them but I still ate them. I am proud to say that I am 25% Chinese!

My husband's family is also Chinese so they have their own traditions as well. Ever since we were engaged his family has invited me to eat in Chinatown and then watch the lion dancing and firecrackers everywhere! This was our third year celebrating together and it was just as fun as the years before!























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humble Yourself or Be Compelled to Be Humble

Learning to Let Go

Celebrating 12 Years