Following Up With Gratitude

I mentioned in the beginning of my last post that I had been debating about whether or not to post it, and that was due in large part to my hesitancy (is that a real word?) in sharing with the world my personal problem that Josh and I (because he is such a huge support) are dealing with. Despite those feelings, I went ahead and shared with the world what I am going through. Turns out, it was a prompting and I'm so glad I listened. Why? Because of all of you. This wasn't the purpose for my posting last time, but I have received such an outpouring of love, advice, and support. Thank you so much. The main reason for my last post was to help others experiencing the same struggles know that they are not alone, and that they do not have to suffer alone. Lastly, I needed questions answered. A lot of my questions have been answered in the past couple of days, but I still have questions. I'm hoping to see an Endocrinologist (someone who specializes in hormone disorders) soon to get more answers. I also need to pray about whether or not I should take meds (Metformin or Clomid?) to try and get pregnant. In the temple the other night I finally felt so at peace with my situation. Although I have accepted it, there are times when I just want to break down and cry because I feel so helpless! But I've realized that I need to start making my prayers more specific, and I should probably get a medical blessing rather than just one of comfort. Not to say that Josh's blessings of comfort haven't helped, because they really, really have, but it can't help to try something different as well. Anyways, thank you all again for your words of kindness and love -- I'm truly blessed to have each and every one of you in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humble Yourself or Be Compelled to Be Humble

Celebrating 12 Years

Learning to Let Go