Job Hunting

So now that Summer Fun is finally over, and I'm not in school for the first time this year, I have a little bit of spare time to update our lives via blog post. But that also means I have to spend a good part of that spare time job hunting. I never realized it until now, but for the past 3 years or so I haven't had to really search for a job because a family friend always came through for me and offered me a job without me having to even interview! I must say though that the part I am most sad about with having to job search is that I have to leave my job at the park. Working for Jason at the park with those kids is seriously the best job I've ever had. It was rewarding, it was fun, it was relaxed, and my schedule was always flexible. I guess you could say I was very spoiled. But in a way, I'm grateful for this opportunity to fend for myself because it's a good reminder that not all things in life can just be handed to you. Nothing's wrong with having to work hard to get a job so that you can work hard to financially support your family. I'm really excited though! Josh and I are finally finally finally moving to Laie on Wednesday. We have been living in Mililani just waiting to get into TVA (the on-campus married housing) which has a very long list. We started off as #142 and when we got in we were like #30 or something. We're very grateful! And way excited that we get to be closer to school (no more commuting! yay!) and closer to our friends. I have about one year left of school and Josh has two. I think it'll go by really fast, so I hope we can manage to create tons of fun memories together, and with our friends as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humble Yourself or Be Compelled to Be Humble

Learning to Let Go

Celebrating 12 Years